For those still scratching their heads to the meaning of "being tagged", the picture on your right is NOT it! Relax.
Tagging is just a fun way to promote friendship, share blog links, get traffic, all the good stuff. So the game is like this, if you get tagged by someone, it means someone likes you, and you'll have to pay it forward by tagging 7 other bloggers, and drop comments on their blogs to let them know that they've been tagged. Then, you'll also have to share 7 facts about yourself. Get it? Ok, let's get started!
Ok ... I'm aiming my tag-gun at:
- Bushido Bryan - Japanese Animals, Fish, and Wildlife - his blog on Japanese sceneries and animals is an eye-feast to those who appreciate nature's beauty!
- Jan - The Little Web - get another Asian perspective besides mine.
- Poet - Drawing and Painting - be inspired by his lively sketches and art.
- Stanis and other writers - Write Up Cafe - for a dose of Writer's inspiration and poems.
- Sarah - Writing - we all have a past, let Sarah tell you her stories.
- Francois - Addictive Photography - hey, check out a young man's addiction!
- E_M_Y - E_M_Y Reviews - a self-professed 'slightly pessimistic' 16 yr old boy from England
doing movie reviews, good job.
Ok, 7 facts about me:
- Have a tendency to over plan and over do things.
- Believe in continual learning.
- Family is my priority.
- Selective in accepting and maintaining friendships.
- Serious in appearance but a joker is dying to break out any time.
- Coffee, tea and chocolate are my ONLY vices ;)
- Dream to earn a million dollars or possess super powers, either one, I'm not greedy ;)