31.5.09

Progress Report

Hm, this new job SEEMS harder than I thought, but I am livelier. I've a plan and a goal. But then when the going gets tough, I actually thought of going, "Three months I'll give myself and if I can't do it, I'll quit and find something else!!!" Then I thought again, if I have this mindset, I would never succeed because I would have left a back door opened! Ok, I decided to shut it.

SLAM!

I was deadbeat today as I'd insomnia and slept only 2 hours last night because of a thoughtless (loud) remark from my upline. I faced up to him today and told him I didn't appreciate his comment, about how we would have to work alongside for a long time henceforth, and that we should clear all airs blah..blah..blah. He listened and accepted my ventilation patiently. Good for him. ;) Actually good for me. ;p

Guess what, I made my first sale today! "Broke the ice" like they say. My two uplines congratulated me. It was only a small deal, but thank God I broke my ice within the first month! That means a lot to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you God. :)

5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Blessings dear one and congrats! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing from your heart!
(((Jane)))

myra said...

Congratulations on your first deal may many more follow

Jane said...

Thank you very much for your encouragement. It's funny that people whom I've never met would bother to check in on me, thank you, I'm touched by your gesture of kindness Myra and 'Just be real'. :)

- Jan - said...

Congatulation, Jane. It's not that funny that people check in on you, because you've been a blessing. At least for me. So it's great to hear this good news.

Jane said...

Heehee, thanks Jan. :)