25.11.09

Saviour, Please

Are you burdened and heavy laden?
Let the lyrics of this song minister to your weary soul:

Savior please, take my hand
I work so hard, I live so fast
This life begins, and then it ends
And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long it'll last

Chorus:
I try to be so tough
But I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
But I'm nothing without Your love
Savior, please keep saving me

Savior, please help me stand
I fall so hard, I fade so fast
Will You begin right where I end
And be the God of all I am because You're all that I have

Hallelujah
Everything You are to me
Hallelujah
Is everything I'll ever need
Hallelujah
And I'm learning to believe
Hallelujah
That I don't have to prove a thing
Hallelujah
'Cos You're the One who's saving me
Hallelujah
I try to be so tough

3 comments:

Michael Horvath said...

Great lyrics! As others always say to me when I share mine, "I'd love to hear the music".

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Good lyrics. I really would like to learn how to slow down! Every time I try, things speed up, and the faster I go, the behinder I get!

Jane said...

Miles, glad you like the lyrics.

Elizabeth, this song is about slowing down to you? :) :) I supposed it means different things to different people. I thought it was more of a cry for God's help to intervene when one's energy and attempts fail miserably... I've read your blog, yup, you do seem a need to slow down, take care of your health. :)