14.7.10

I Would Like To Hear From You

Hi all, I've a very analytical younger son who's always musing over things. Lately, he has put this up in his blog, "An Interesting Argument", and I'll be grateful if any of you would drop by his blog to leave your comment and advice. He is serving in the Children's ministry. Thank you. :)

And here's a snippet from his post:

I could probably go on, arguing for ages about how worship is always an inside-out process, not outside in. But instead of doing that, let me leave an open challenge. If anyone of you still think that the outside-in approach is still correct, logical as it may sound, convince me with the word of God. Show me where in the bible such an approach can be supported. Please don't repeat some Christian-sounding argument (the type with absolutely no scriptural basis) or present a who-said-what.

Anybody want to come back on what I've just said? Pick up the gauntlet. I humbly wait to be corrected. I have thought long and hard, and I have yet to find a strong-enough biblical argument in what I am challenging.

1 comment:

Nate Cook said...

amen! as i told your son. it is good to hear someone preaching the truth about worship. be blessed